it just means much to me
We have the results! Three of the entries got more than one vote:
And the winner is...
with her mystical watercolour painting!
She wins one month sub, a bunch of journal features, a permanent place in our Federal Hall of Fame
and a pixel avatar by ~marchetooo
Thank you all, for another inspiring contest!
GodThey say Gods wander the Galaxy...
I suppose that makes sense to me,
But sense ends there, as with most things,
For they are supposedly that which no mortal would dare,
For in the minds of oh so many beings... Gods are the undisputed kings
Of every existing thing...
But a real god however...
Its not some old man gifted with divinity,
No..Its not something to be enshrined,
Its so similar to verb,
Its merely a force,
Its very existance changing reality's course,
It does not feel any remorse,
It doesnt choose to warp reality,
It doesnt require cognizance in changing totality ,
Our eleventh 72-hour mini-contest is called God
Your deviation may represent the theme any way you want. All media are accepted, also literature. The only requirements are that it's a new deviation and that it's titled God
- The deviation needs to be TITLED God
- The deviation has to be a new one
- You don't need to be a member
to enter the contest.
- Send your entry as a fav suggestion in the following folder [link]
. (If you have any trouble with making the submission, please note us.)
- If you send more than one entry, add digits in the end of the deviation title (e.g. "God 2", "God 3").
The contest ends on Thursday 22nd April at 11.55 AM (GMT)
The winners will be chosen through a federal poll -- that is, voted by our members.
The winner will receive the following:
- 1 month subscription.
- Custom pixel avatar from ~marchetooo
- Permanent place in our Federal Hall of Fame.
- Features from(to be added to or removed from this list of Acid Burst featurers, please note us)
- In addition, all the contestants will be featured in our journal.
jml ~LechtonenAcid Burst X - Fiasco, the winner